I am interested in documenting some of the graffiti found on the wooden boardwalk on the Edward Ball Nature Trail here at the University of West Florida and creating some of my own "natural" or "non-destructive" graffiti.
- UWF website
- Map of UWF
- Andy Goldsworthy (Inspiration)
- PNJ Article
- Maggie A Meanderings Online Journal Post
- UWF University Archives and West Florida History Center
Edward Ball Nature Trail at the University of West Florida.
- Initial Photographs
- Interview with UWF Recreation & Sports Services
- Samples taken from trail for in class presentation (leaves , sticks, etc.)
- Photographs of natural installations (my work)
- Location data
Taking some inspiration from the work of artists such as Andy Goldsworthy I would like to create some natural art or "natural graffiti" using only what already exists in the environment to create mini-installations on the trail itself as well as small scale work to present in class. Some examples of the work I would like to created are shown below.